Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A couple of finishes

Well, in exciting news I finished a tank top after a year and a half in the making. Admittedly, I haven't actually worked on it for about the last year and 5 months... all I had left to do was graft the straps together. You would almost think that I don't LIKE finishing projects! :). Anyway, here it is...

Also, my stripy socks are done too. These were so much fun because they were such a huge gauge that they knit up really fast. They were a great distraction, and used up a lot of tiny yarn ends that I had kicking around.


Finally, I have started on my MONKEY SOCKS for the monkey sock swap! I absolutely love the pattern! It is so perfect... exactly the challenge that I like in a project. I am even loving the tiny needles. I think that this sock swap is going to be sooo much fun!

No comments: