Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's been awhile

Seems like I haven't posted in awhile. It's not that I haven't been knitting... it's just that I have been knitting anything really blog-worthy, I guess.


My orange sweater is coming along really nicely. The body and hood are all done and grafted together, and now all I have to do is work on the sleeves. The sweater is totally too small, but I think that it will work in an "i'mtootightinallthewrongplaces" kind of way.



My first monkey sock for the sock swap has been done for a little while, but I just haven't seemed to be able to start the second one. Here is a photo of the finished first one.




Probably the most exciting thing that I have started lately is this hat. You will notice that there is nothing really to it yet, and that is because I keep frogging it back to the beginning, trying to find the perfect style. But the yarn is nice in a really sensory stimulating kind of way.




No comments: