Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Look what was at my door when I woke up this morning!

I am soooo excited! Look what I found on my doorstep this morning.

It must have been delivered first thing this morning sometime. What a wonderful surprize! It is from The Sanguine Gryphon's Etsy shop. I am really happy with it.


There is one skein of 100% silk in the colourway "foxtrot". It is really pretty and I am so excited to make... something... with it. Don't really know what yet, but I am sure that it will be great. This yarn I bought mainly as a treat for myself, since I didn't have a plan for it yet. Yumyum!








Then, what I was really excited to get was this skein of laceweight 100% alpaca. It is sooooo fine: 620 yards in 2oz. I cannot wait to get started on some lace work (right after this post!). It is a gorgeous colour, and I am totally happy just looking at it. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.