Friday, April 20, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap


I am very excited to have joined a new online sock swap group - Monkey Socks!!! So, for this new venture, I am now posting my answers for the Sock Swap Questionnaire:


How long have you been knitting?

Probably off and on for 20 years (wow, that sounds like a long time, cause I'm soooo young still :) ).


Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep?

Intermediate.


Shoe Size:

8 or 8 1/2


Foot circumference:
9 inches


Foot length:

9 1/2 inches


What colours do you love?

My colour choices vary with the seasons (or the way the wind blows, or on which side of the bed I got up on) ... today I would have to say that I love bright colours, especially deep reds, blues, pinks. But really I love all colours... except maybe neutrals, today.


Do you prefer solids or variegated?

I'm big on variegated these days.


Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn?

Generally wool.


What colors would you never wear?

I can't say there is any colour that I would NEVER wear... Some colours I would wear less often than others though, like maybe purple, or beige, or white.


Knitting Gadgets Favorite needles. Plastic, metal, bamboo or wood?

Metal, especially colourful metal.


Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like?
I like those pretty little unique stitch markers... they're all so different!


Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US?
Well, I guess I am one of the International ones, since I am in Canada. Can't say I have a preference about where my Monkey Pal lives.


You have any allergies?

Nope.

No comments: